Delivering Critical Insight for Executive Decision-Making
Supporting Market, Corporate, and Product Development
Keeping Clients Ahead of the Pack
Clients rely on Reimbursement IQ because…
- we’re straight shooters,
- we start with the end in mind, and
- we’re easy to work with.
We know where healthcare is headed.
We understand the degree of transparency that the Algorithm Economy and advances in data science are making possible.
We protect and empower our clients with truth-telling and hands-on support.
- We share the good, the bad, and the ugly about go-to-market strategies of the past.
- We describe in detail how longitudinal data-sharing, artificial intelligence, and machine learning shed light on best practices and worst practices, good actors and bad actors.
- We boldly explain how Special Interests and mercenary stakeholders have “no place to hide” in an era of data-sharing, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
Having made clear that the dysfunctional, parasitic healthcare system of the past is no longer viable or legally defensible, we explain how to use legitimate, impact-centric thinking and practices to earn capitated payer-provider, health plan purchaser, and patient support for new products.
Creating a Basis for Market Leadership
Our responsible approach to coverage, coding, and payment advocacy delivers…
- short-term differentiation around economic, clinical, and humanistic outcomes (ECHOs);
- mid-term gains in revenue, operating efficiencies, earnings, compliance, and competitive prowess; and
- long-term staying power based on real-world evidence (RWE) of differential product performance, outcomes, and impacts.
Helping Clients Create the Future
We are pioneers in 360-degree impact analytics for healthcare’s breakthroughs, best practices, and benchmarks.
We use advanced data science, HEOR/CER studies, and program evaluation methods to validate that new products lead to superior results for individuals, organizations, and communities.
You can count on us to ensure your products, product portfolios, and product pipelines reflect the U.S. healthcare system’s new standards for coverage, coding, reimbursement, real-world data/evidence (RWD/RWE) collaborations, value-based contracting (VBC), and outcomes-based compensation (OBC).
With payment supported by 360-degree impact analytics, you’ll be known as the company that
- increases revenue, operating efficiencies, earnings growth, competitiveness, and compliance (to exceed the demands of investors through the volume-to-value (V2V) transition ;
- reduces the incidence, prevalence, and cost of diseases and other adverse health conditions;
- improves economic, clinical, and humanistic outcomes (ECHOs);
- achieves Triple/Quadruple Aim endpoints (of reduced per capita costs, improved population health, and enhanced patient/provider experiences);
- enhances the well-being, productive capacity, and socioeconomic status of individuals, organizations, and communities;
- enables sustainable and increasingly broad-based human flourishing, contributions, and socioeconomic lift in alignment with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (e.g., SDG #3: Health); and
- contributes to a better functioning global society.
The Algorithm Economy is introducing unprecedented transparency into the U.S. healthcare system.
Count on us to get you where you need to go with market, corporate, and product development in an era of data-sharing, machine learning, and artificial intelligence.