Categories of Clients
Specializing in the Healthcare, Education, and Social-Services Sectors
Serving Ethically Grounded Public, Private, and Nonprofit Organizations
Reimbursement IQ helps clients like you characterize, quantify, and capture new opportunities for legitimate earnings growth in convergence markets where disruptive forces (like escalating demands for value) impact the healthcare, education, and social-service sectors.
We have served public, private, and nonprofit enterprises including…
- Enterprise-grade startups on their way to world-class status (e.g., WebMD),
- Small-to-midsized businesses (SMBs) on their way to acquisition (e.g., Respironics pre-Philips), and
- Multinational corporations (MNCs) on their way to standard-setting industry breakthroughs (e.g., Merck around Plain Language communications).
Supporting Leaders, Managers, and Knowledge Workers
Our work supports….
- Key opinion leaders (KOLs), subject matter experts (SMEs), and value-focused practice leaders
- Innovators, entrepreneurs, and executives
- Small-to-midsized business (SMB) owners
- Investors (e.g., angels, venture capitalists, private-equity partners, investment banking executives, and corporate investors)
- Chief officers, corporate directors, and advisory board members
- Senior vice presidents, vice presidents, and department heads
- Program directors, project directors, and individual contributors
- Executive directors of government agencies, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and non-profits organizations (NPOs)
- Researchers, legislators, and policymakers
- Other experts in data sharing, intellectual property (IP) protection, and value-based contracting
Whether you’re ramping up on the volume-to-value (V2V) transition or already leading the field, we can support your continued and growing success.