Improving Market Access, Messaging, and Engagement
Offering Analytics, Strategy, and Support Services
- With the U.S. healthcare market undergoing a volume-to-value (V2V) transition, you need a new value proposition–plus products, services, and solutions that set you apart and ahead.
- We help you guarantee that you’ll reduce the incidence, prevalence, and cost of diseases and other adverse health conditions.These guarantees are important to business development and earnings growth in an era of performance, outcomes, and impact accountability.
- We support you and your teams in three critical areas.
- We help you expand Market Access, engaging new categories of Buyers and focusing on their rising standards for return on investment (ROI).
- We help you rethink Market Messaging, assuring you’re making full use of health economics, outcomes research, and comparative-effectiveness research (HEOR/CER) studies, real-world data (RWD), and real-world evidence (RWE).
- We help you accelerate Market Engagement, winning the trust of key opinion leaders (KOLs) and subject matter experts (SMEs) who can help improve your economic, clinical, and humanistic outcomes (ECHOs) so you can safely lead the market and drive earnings growth with value-based contracting (VBCs) and outcomes-based compensation (OBC).
- Count on us to ensure your products, services, and solutions are (1) evidence-based, (2) value-driving, and (3) embraced by today’s payment decision makers.
Building Value Into Your Strategy, Portfolio, and Content
- In Phase I, we’ll focus on the U.S. healthcare industry’s value imperatives.
- We’ll help you develop radically different go-to-market strategies, so you can quantify and then promote your performance, outcomes, and impacts.
- We’ll help you rethink your product pipeline and product portfolio to help you identify and (if desired) prune away anything that survive the demand for real-world evidence (RWE).
- We’ll help you optimize print and digital content through value-proposition analytics, next-generation content development, and cross-platform content syndication strategies.
Moving You Toward Value-Based Collaborations
In Phase II, we’ll position you for success under the volume-to-value transition by helping you…
- design performance, outcomes, and impact guarantees so you can address the needs of (1) health plan purchasers and health plan sponsors (e.g., business coalitions on health, large employers, progressive unions) ; (2) capitated payers (e.g., Medicare Advantage, Medicaid Managed Care, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan); and risk-bearing providers (e.g., patient-centered medical homes [PCMHs] and accountable care organizations [ACOs]);
- engage next-gen key opinion leaders (KOLs) including (1) crossover science/social-science KOLs focused on bench science, translational research, and practice-based research); (2) key opportunity leaders focused on coverage policymaking, formulary decision-making, ICD/CPT/HCPCS coding, value-based contracting (VBC), and outcomes-based compensation (OBC); and (3) key outcomes leaders focused on the Triple/Quadruple Aim of (1) reduced per capita costs, (2) improved population health, and (3) enhanced patient/provider experiences. ; and
- consider real-world data (RWD) collaborations to build real-world evidence (RWE) around next-generation health economics, outcomes research, and comparative-effectiveness research [HEOR/CER] studies.
Improving Your Performance, Outcomes, and Impacts
- In Phase III, we’ll enhance your real-world data (RWD) , real-world evidence (RWE), and real-world results (RWR).
- We’ll help you improve patient activation, engagement, and adherence to better assure product safety, efficacy, and cost-effectiveness (e.g., providing next-gen hub services including health plan navigation, Plain Language support [to improve health literacy], and community care referrals to social services programs focused on social determinants of health [SDoHs]).
- We’ll help you create persuasive and empowering transmedia content and omnichannel communications (including clinical, financial, and administrative materials for policymakers, payers, purchasers, providers, and patients).
- We’ll help you win value-based contracts (VBC), secure outcomes-based compensation (OBC), and lead the value-to-volume (V2V) transition with products, services, and solutions that improve individual, organizational, and community wellbeing, productive capacity, and socioeconomic status.
- Our goal is to ensure health-related breakthroughs and best practices like yours take their rightful place at the forefront of U.S. healthcare and benefit from emerging regulations that favor real-world evidence.